Document Drop-Off Locations

On this page:


If you were issued a 221(g) letter and instructed by the U.S. Embassy or Consulate to submit additional documentation for further processing, you should submit those documents to Vietnam Post which will deliver your documents to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.


To view EMS, document drop-off locations, click here.