- Visa Fees are NOT REFUNDABLE and must be paid in Local Currency, Ringgit Malaysia (RM). If you have encountered an error with your payment or you believe your payment was not successful, DO NOT PAY THE FEE A SECOND TIME AS IT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Please email our support center at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concern and we will investigate.
- Please make sure you know the correct visa fee to pay before proceeding with payment. In the case of an underpayment, you will need to make a new payment for the correct amount and WILL NOT receive a refund for the incorrect payment. In the case of an overpayment, you WILL NOT receive a refund for the amount you overpaid.
- After you use the receipt to schedule an interview, you cannot transfer the application fee to a different applicant
- This visa fee deposit slip must be printed to make payment through online payment platform JomPAY on or before the expiration date noted above.
- DO NOT print multiple copies of the same deposit slip.
- Upon completion, print out the online receipt and schedule your appointment using "Ref-1" as the "Receipt Number".
JomPAY online at Internet and Mobile Banking
Current or Savings account